Monday, October 6, 2014

Three Favorite Pumpkin Recipes

This year I have been resisting Fall... and I feel a little guilty about it. Fall is my favorite. I love everything about the crisp Autumn air, changing leaves, and picturesque pumpkin patches. But this year I just feel the weight of the ever-approaching first snow... and I'm dreading it. Fall doesn't last long enough around here. The worst. So moral of the story is I guess I better capitalize on all the reasons to love the season while I still can. So this week we are gonna pack it in when the cousins come to visit!

To me nothing says Fall like coming home and baking up a yummy pumpkin treat after a long day spent outside enjoying the Autumn breeze. So here are my current three favorite pumpkin recipes.




































Shared HERE.