Thursday, August 28, 2014

Goodbye Summer

This summer was year FOUR spent out East. But as much as we loved it, it always feels good to get home. Over the years I have come to appreciate the beauty and history of the east coast, but boy do I miss the dry Utah heat and the towering mountains surrounding me. I love this little town we call home.

This was the summer of princesses and was filled with cousins, boating, the farm, great friends and die-hard Sunday game nights.










These Mini Blueberry Galettes created by The Pioneer Woman were the star of new recipes discovered this summer. They are delicious. Like so delicious. We made them with homemade pie crust and I'm telling you... blueberry heaven. YUM!

















And of course the annual Lake George camping trip to finish off the Summer; which, this year, will forever be fondly remembered as "The Debacle."


















 














Goodbye Summer. Can't wait to see you next year!