Friday, February 1, 2013

Valentine's Breakfast for your Honey

Guys can you believe it is already February?! I'm pretty excited because February means valentine's day! To kick it off the husband and I have a 14 Days of Valentines Day Date tonight. I'll fully admit that its cheesy.. but its the silly things that make life interesting right?

Well I've seen a ton of darling valentine's breakfasts out there. And while homemade-heart-shaped-piping-hot-red-velvet-pancakes is adorable... I wanted to do something a little more simple. and easy. :)

So I decided to make a little valentine's printable that corresponds with some of our favorite breakfast cereal. Print this bad boy out and place it on the table the night before <<along side a spoon, bowl, and a box of Honey Bunches of Oats>> and you're good to go.

Download the FREE PRINTABLE by saving the image above or by going here.

Check back next week for Valentine's breakfast printables for CHEX and LUCKY CHARMS too!