Tuesday, July 21, 2015

Banana Chocolate Chunk "Ice Cream"

I have to laugh that I'm posting this recipe....

Because awhile back I was talking with my sister-in-law when she told me about a recipe she had found for healthy banana ice cream and the utter disappointment when she discovered the one and only ingredient in this ice cream was simply, bananas. "That's not ice cream my friend... that a frozen banana disguised as ice cream!"

Well I'm here to tell you that this too is an ice cream created by an impostor... a banana. But here's the magical thing - you toss that frozen banana in a food processor and it suddenly becomes soft serve!



Add some peanut butter and chocolate chunks and you have a delicious creamy treat worthy of the hottest summer day! I'm sharing the recipe over on Somewhat Simple! Find it HERE.




Shared HERE.